Monday, August 27, 2007

So I decided to take a look through my music in a different way today..., pt 2

Well, not really as much of a "part 2" as it is just a post for the pictures I said I'd take.




Yeah, that's all my music sorted by release date. Took a while. About half of them said the release date on the obi; the other half were overseas releases or something so I had to look up the release dates online. The first shelf is 1997-2005, and the other starts with Ayu's (miss)understood, which was released 2006.01.01, and goes through to Aqua Timez's ALONES, which was released 2007.08.01. =D




Lolz, and this is my music right before packing it up into crates to move into the new house. My mom and stepdad thought it was a waste of bubblewrap, but 1) it's not like they were using it anyway, the only other thing we'd have done with it is have fun popping it, but we can still do that, and 2) it's so not a waste, I'm very protective of my CDs and DVDs and everything. Especially import stuff. So I'd rather be safe than sorry...


I'm gonna go find the scanner tomorrow and maybe actually scan the music I got recently. It might still be packed away though...

No comments: