Monday, August 13, 2007

Prince of Tennis Chinese TV drama?!?

asdkjfaslerjdaowiejflksdjo8qu34w9qiwuaejlkjaiseuwrqa;efj
[/keyboardsmashing]

Here's the info

Hooly crap this is gonna be great~
Live-action CANON, as opposed to the movie which just failed in general. (Which I still haven't watched fully, but the lack of character development and stuff that doesn't revolve around Ryoma made me turn it off right around Ryoma vs Shinji. It's too far away from canon for me...I'll probably watch it if I get bored later this week.) And the musicals don't count.
Even if it is in Chinese, I can handle that. As long as it follows canon material I'll know what's going on. Hopefully some subbing group will pick it up, which would be even better.
I wonder how far it's going to go? Since they have actors for Atobe, Oshitari, and Gakuto, I bet it'll go through to the Hyoutei arc, at least. I wish it'd go through the Rikkaidai arc, though that looks pretty unlikely at the moment. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see Rikkaidai canon material. The lack of canon in the Rikkaidai arc in the anime made me UBER SAD. T_______T Seriously, the only match that was the same was Inui vs Renji...I wanna see Eiji have a concussion and Niou stealing his line ("Zannen, munen, mata raishuu~") and then I wanna see Fuji go blind and fail until he can randomly feel the presence of the ball and then I wanna see Sanada's FuuRinKaZan because for no real reason, they CUT all that stuff when they turned it into the anime and replaced it with things such as Yagyuu playing golf and Niou reading Eiji's random "habit" and then Fuji hurting Kirihara and then Ryoma's "Cyclone Smash" and Sanada's "Invisible Swing" (which brings me to another point, Sanada vs Tezuka in the Nationals Final is going to be fucked up so badly considering Sanada doesn't have the FuuRinKa(In)Zan(Rai) in the anime)
*dies*
If only they'd pull something like Bleach and have a special OVA that animates the canon material...
BUT ANYWAY

I don't know anything about Chinese dramas or music or anything, and I'm not even going to pretend I do. But I like most of the actors that they chose. =) I'd like to see larger pictures, but...well, I don't mind waiting until this airs. I can't waaaaiiit until it does~ wonder when it's gonna be? Hopefully soon~ and hopefully it'll get put onto the internet and subbed quickly. This looks amazing~
to be honest, I've been wondering what the Chinese version was like for a while. They write the character names in the same kanji, but they're not pronounced the same in Chinese, right? And do they keep the English move names in English, or do they translate them? Lolz, I guess I'll find out the answers to these questions once this thing airs~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm
can u tell me wen u get d links 2dis epi ^^ tnx!

VJ_M said...

I like Prince of Tennis but the mangas waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than the anime!!!I read the manga twice <3
Yu-gi-oh -Prince Of tennis download i use to watch but not anymore!