Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I get this feeling I own like virtually no H!P stuff...

I dunno, lately I've been really annoyed...I look at everyone else on the H!P blogosphere, and they're like preordering the limited edition of everything H!P coming out anytime soon and buying all this merchandise off eBay...and in comparison, I feel like I own basically nothing. And it's really annoying, considering I really love Morning Musume and H!P and I feel like I should be supporting them more and buying their stuff, but...
I mean, this is my H!P collection:
(I would have an accompanying picture, but I just moved yesterday and I don't really know where everything is (except for my CDs, I bubblewrapped those and put them all in a crate that's now at the foot of my bed)
* Abe Natsumi - Koi no Telephone GOAL (limited edition)
* Goto Maki - Sayonara "Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no" (limited edition)
* Hello! Project - Pucchi Best 4
* Matsuura Aya - Ki ga Tsukeba Anata (limited edition)
* Morning Musume - Do it! Now
* Morning Musume - Ai no Dai 6 Kan
* Morning Musume - Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~ (limited edition)
* Morning Musume - Rainbow 7 (limited edition)
* Morning Musume - SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ (limited edition)
* Morning Musume - Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan (limited edition)
* Morning Musume - Aruiteru (limited edition B)
* Morning Musume - Egao YES Nude (limited edition A)
* Morning Musume - Kanashimi Twilight (limited edition B...well, kinda. don't ask.)
* Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are (limited edition B)
And then I also have the Morning Musume 2006 Calendar and a mini figure of Ishikawa Rika that I got at Anime Boston in 2006...
and that's it.
There's so much more stuff that I want, merchandise on eBay I've had my eye on for a while (one of my goals is to get a MM/H!P tour t-shirt), but I just don't have the money...*sigh* And I keep planning on buying a ton more stuff, but then I get distracted by something else (like at the moment, the Prince of Tennis CDs)...I know my next order will definitely include Morning Musume's SEXY 8 BEAT and the 7.5 mini-album, because I feel like I should at least do what I can and keep up with the Momusu releases.
But at the same time I really really wanna get the limited edition of the Ongaku Gatas single, and I want to get Berryz's new album, and I wanna get v-u-den's Koisuru Angel Heart, and then there's countless old singles and albums that I'd really really love to have. T___T And that's just H!P stuff! I still need to order Eiji's character album (too bad I missed the limited edition by a couple years) along with his Best of Seigaku release 'Tsubasa ni Natte' so I can complete my collection of Eiji songs, and I really want Arashi's album Time, and then of course there's the latest Bleach and Naruto endings...and I really have to grab a copy of Cap to Bin's Thank You!!, and Megane's Manatsu no Megane's, and...seriously, I could go on forever. Maybe I should make a wishlist or something. Hmm.
Damn, I wish I had friends who liked j-pop and stuff so I could actually get what I really really want for my birthday. I've figured out that j-pop is totally out of the question in general, unless it's like Puffy (I have their entire US discography through birthday/Christmas presents from relatives...and I don't even really like them all that much...*sigh*)...so then I tried just kinda asking for money last year, but people don't give money for presents all that much and so I ended up getting a bunch of crap from my aunts/uncles/cousins. Except for Puffy's album Splurge. Even though I'd totally rather have something Momusu or Ayu or something, at least it's close?
Sigh. At least there's one relative that understands that she knows nothing about what I want. THANK YOU GRANDMA FOR THE $100 (plus my age, so like last year I got $114) EVERY YEAR SO I CAN BUY WHAT I REALLY WANT! 8DDD
Now to sit and wait until December 16th...

No comments: