Friday, August 31, 2007

The issues of online ordering. Sigh.

So my mom thinks the package with the PoT boxed set 2 and Ao to Bin to Kan's Gather isn't coming. I looked it up, and for the PoT boxed set I'm gonna give it a couple more days (Amazon says it should come by September 3rd)...but Gather hasn't even shipped yet. WTF. It says on Amazon "Sellers agree to ship within 2 business days of your purchase." >_______________>
I looked at the seller feedback, and apparently even though most people think their service was great (and fast, apparently. why me...) and stuff, a couple people in there said that they never received their items. Sigh. Guess I happened to be one of those people.
I think my mom's gonna handle this, but I think that if the boxed set doesn't come in the next week we should contact customer service for the site, and if Gather doesn't ship I'm gonna cancel it and order it from Amazon. Sure, it says it'll ship within 3-6 weeks, but at least I totally trust Amazon to get me the item (now, I don't totally trust them with import CDs, but at least I know something will come, or they'll send me an e-mail and stuff.) in the first place.
I saw the PoT box set at Borders today, and I just about died. DDDD: DAMMIT I WANNA SEE THIS DUBBED


As for the things I ordered recently...
The Yesasia order will be shipped soon hopefully. It gave the estimated date of arrival as a pretty late date, but that was because the PoT DVD was supposed to be ready in "7-14 days". Lolz, it was ready this morning, after only 3 days. It's only waiting on Cap to Bin's "Thank You!!", then it'll be shipped out. So I figure it'll arrive sometime in the next two weeks~
The doujinshi were shipped out Wednesday, so at the best it'll come tomorrow (highly unlikely, but...) and at the worst it'll come sometime next week while I'm at school. Hopefully no one will get curious and open it while I'm not here...*sigh*
And then Flower, I dunno. It's from another "buy used & new" thing on Amazon, this time with only an 88% positive approval rate, but...
dammit I just checked, and now Amazon's selling it for $14. DAMMIT WTF. >___< The offer from the shop I ordered it from is gone now, honestly I don't know what to make of that...is that a bad thing?


Roar, so anyway...yeah, now I have a couple of packages coming these next few weeks. YAY I LOVE GETTING PACKAGES

No comments: