Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dammit, not this again...

UGH I hate these e-mails.
We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the
following item(s) from your order:

Gigs (Artist) "Flower [Limited Edition] [Import]"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F6YS2K

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
time. We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize
for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

I HATE AMAZON
*headdesk x10*
I honestly don't know what to do at the moment. I really really really want this single. I love the song, not to mention it's one of the openings for the OVA series.
It's out of print on Yesasia and CD Japan, and on Amazon the cheapest price is $20.67. DDDDD:
Dammit, what do I do?

AND the Prince of Tennis Box Set 2 and Ao to Bin to Kan's Gather STILL HAVEN'T COME. DDDD: They shipped out like forever ago; they should be here by now~ I really wanna watch the crappy dub of Prince of Tennis before I head off to board next week...
UGH I'M HAVING A BAD DAY

No comments: