Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ok, I placed the order from earlier.

And I bought the $20 copy of GIGS' Flower ~Saki Midareshi Hana~. xDDD I couldn't resist, ok? And to be honest, half the time my mom forgets to either ask me for the money or subtract it from my bank account, so...lolz I feel only a bit guilty. XD If she does ask, I have the money anyway, so...

And then I'm buying four doujinshi from doujinstar.com, I just e-mailed the owner of the site and I'm waiting for her to get back to me. I honestly have never done a purchase by e-mail or anything, but I can figure it out. xD It's much better than paying the original prices. Much cheaper this way.

Nice Disposition (Pink Panthers
$15.00 USD
Title: Nice Disposition
Circle: Pink Panthers
Pairing: Hints of FujiTezu and EijiRyo, but mainly -crack-
Rating: PG
Type/Pages: Regular Size (B4), 32 Pg.
Condition: Excellent
Summary: (Two Copies In Stock! OMG) A crack collection for Seigaku. :P Find out the secret of Oishi's hair in the morning, what Eiji daydreams of, and what pisses off Fuji! xDD Some of these stories are just -too- cute though. :P
Price: 15$


Zasshi Entertainment (Todoya)
$10.00 USD
Title: Zasshi Enta-teimento (Zasshi Entertainment)
Circle: Todoya
Pairing: Seigaku Gen, Fuji x Tezuka, Inui x Kaidou
Rating: PG
Type/Pages: Regular Size, 28 Pg.
Condition: Excellent
Summary: Utter crack. Put the Seigaku Regulars into a fairy tale, and this is what you get. Utter utter crack. 2 Copies Available.
Price: 10$


Friendship'hood (Nabakou)
$10.00 USD
RN: GP07
Title: Friendship'hood
Circle: Yutaka/Nabakou
Pairing: Golden Pair
Rating: G
Type/Pages: Regular Size (B4), 24Pg of Art out of 32Pg
Condition: Excellent
Summary: Snapshots of Eiji and Oishi as doubles partners, friends, and possibly... more... Light, happy introspective book on their deep friendship. Absolutely beautiful and dynamic art to match the mood <3 Omake: Eiji eating popsicles!~
Price: 10$


Young Boy Illustrated (Todoya)
$8.00 USD
Title: Seishounen Zakan (Young Boy Illustrated)
Circle: Todoya
Pairing: Seigaku Gen, Momo x Ryoma
Rating: PG
Type/Pages: Regular Size, 20 Pg.
Condition: Excellent
Summary: Gyod, so much crack xDD Momo's trying to show off his english to Ryoma, and he's like...
"Mai naimu izu Momoshiro. I amu ultura supa tennisu puraiya... blahblahblah... Fuck you, Please!"
Ryoma: Do you know what you just said? What what's with the "please..."?
Momo: Uhm... I heard it on TV... what was it?...
Ryoma: That's not the point! You can't go around saying that!
Momo: Oh right! I remember what it was now!
Ryoma: ??
Momo: Fuck me! Please!
Ryoma: ...
Momo: ...
Ryoma: Ok! Let's go!
xDDD
Price: 8$


A~h, three crack doujinshi and one Golden Pair. =P
I've had my eye on the last one for a while now...it just looks uber amazing. xD The first one got me with "Oishi's hair in the morning", and I had been contemplating buying it for a while but I didn't feel like paying $15 for it...with the sale I couldn't resist. XP The second one had vampire Eiji on the cover...
and the third one is Golden Pair. I don't think I really need to explain further.


Maybe the other stuff I bought earlier will come tomorrow. Then again I've been saying that for over a week now, and nothing yet...*sigh*
I don't think that the stuff I just ordered will come before I leave for Nobles on Monday night, but it's only 5-day boarding so I'll get it the next weekend. =P Except for the Yesasia stuff, that always takes forever, so it'll probably come by the weekend after.

No comments: