Sunday, August 19, 2007

A bit more info on the Prince of Tennis Chinese TV drama

YAY

This is gonna be great~
Kinda a short post over on IKIMASSHOI, but it gives one thing left out of the original post I found out about this from- some general dates. In case you're too lazy to read, they're planning to begin shooting in October, and it'll start airing next June. I can wait that long~

I'm still really excited about this, I've never really watched a TV drama (in any language, really) so this is kinda new to me...
I hope even more info comes out soon, and maybe more pics? xDD



Oh, and I know I said I'd scan my new CDs after Cape Cod. However, I'm moving in two days. It shouldn't affect my internet or anything, but I don't exactly know what's going to happen with the scanner and stuff. >_< As soon as possible, I swear~

No comments: