Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ahaha, sales are very very good~

Lolz, so I posted about the doujinshi in my last post, but then I got an e-mail from the owner saying that 3 of them were sold out. Aww. The only one that wasn't was Young Boy Illustrated- thankfully that was probably the one I wanted the most, lolz. xD
So, instead, she made some more offers...which were UBER UBER UBER CHEAP and so I ended up buying 15 DOUJINSHI for $48. And that's including shipping.
O_______O
Honestly, I wasn't going to spend that much, but I can't turn down uber uber cheap prices!
First she offered some other Todoya doujinshi (Todoya is the group that did Young Boy Illustrated) for only $3 each...and then she said that there was a set of 5 Seigaku crack doujinshi which she was selling for $4 or $15 for the entire set...and then she had a Photobucket folder full of covers of unsorted doujinshi by MG, who did one of my favorite doujinshi...and they were TWO DOLLARS EACH
*diiieeessss*
Soo, if you haven't figured out where this is going yet...
I ended up buying 3 of the Todoya doujinshi (in addition to Young Boy Illustrated), the entire 5-book set, and 6 MG doujinshi.
Oh dear lord. @______@

So that brings my doujinshi total up to 24. YAAAAYYYY


And now I know how to work PayPal! YAAAAAYYYY USEFUL INFORMATION FOR THE FUTURE


Here's the list:

Young Boy Illustrated: $5.00
Let's Return to the Main Subject: $3.00
Hot-Blooded Student Council President: $3.00
Miracle Essu!: $3.00
5 Book Set: $15.00
MG Book 23 (Graphite): $2.00
MG Book 24 (Honey Sweet): $2.00
MG Book 1 (Cool Prince of Tennis Story): $2.00
MG Book 7 (Orange Juice): $2.00
MG Book 10 (Thundering Sky): $2.00
MG Book 11 (Momo's Day): $2.00
(Then shipping was $4, and it was an extra $3 to send the money through PayPal using a credit card...)

Let's Return to the Main Subject is apparently Atobe x Momo x Ryoma, and apparently Atobe's an uber dork, so I'm looking forward to reading this one...=P
Hot-Blooded Student Council President...ok, honestly I have no idea, but it looked amusing so I grabbed it. It's one of the doujinshi on the site that didn't have a description.
Miracle Essu! apparently has Inui trying to seduce Kaidou and Karupin x Everyone, among other things...
The 5-book set didn't have any descriptions either, but it looked interesting enough. I had been thinking about it earlier, but I didn't get them because I really didn't know anything about them. Now, with the cheap price, I figured "why not?"
The MG books...well at first I just asked about all the images (5 of them) that had Eiji in them. =P Then it turned out 3 of them were out of stock (including the one I wanted the most, "Milk Caramel", but whatever), but the owner gave me some recommendations (since she noticed my pattern xP), so I got three of those and then I saw one that looked like a cute Momo/Ryoma. =P So I ended up with 6 doujinshi for $2 each.

Kyaaa~ she's sending them tomorrow, maybe maybe maybe if I'm really lucky they'll get here before school starts! =D Considering there's seriously no way they'll come this week, maybe Monday! I don't have to leave for school until late afternoon, so...

No comments: