Thursday, January 10, 2008

Request: Yugin - Fate

Yeah, I'm currently looking for the single of the current opening song to Ainori, 'Fate' by Yugin. Anyone happen to have this? xDD
It's their debut single, or at least their major debut single. I've been searching for like, two days straight for this single (it came out yesterday, I basically spent almost all of yesterday evening searching), but I've pretty much only ended up with tons of Japanese ringtone sites and blogs talking about the PV...
Here's the short version used in Ainori- I can't find the full PV, I watched it on Youtube like two weeks ago but it disappeared...

(on a side note, Ainori is addicting. Seriously, it is. Sadly, AZN Television is spamming this drama Galileo for the next three weeks so there's no Ainori on American television. Guess it's motivation for me to watch the subs.)


I seriously don't know why I didn't pre-order this. I definitely meant to...even if I order it tomorrow, which I probably will, it'll take a while before it even ships in order to get it in stock (along with the other things in my order) and then it'll take forever to ship...

No comments: