Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Honto no Jibun US release, again...

Ok, I talked with my friend, she looked at the Newtype article and says that it doesn't mention anything about a US release. There's an article (apparently it calls them "lovely ladies", haha) and a little box showing 'their latest single' according to Sarah (I'm assuming she's talking about Honto no Jibun), but it only says "Now available in Japan" or something along those lines.
I'm going to grab the issue this weekend at the book store (along with the February Shoujo Beat- it's a j-music special issue) just to make sure, but until then, or until an official source pops up stating that it really is going to be released in the US, I'm calling this just a RUMOR. (Damn.)

This isn't the first time I've seen this type of info pop up, there was this one guy that repeatedly added "info" about the supposed "release of the Morning Musume 10th Anniversary album into the US" onto the ThePPN Wiki article. Of course, that ended up being false (sadly)...


While I am considering this a rumor at this point, I wouldn't totally give up quite yet. You never know...

No comments: