Saturday, January 12, 2008

My external hard drive died again.

God, these things are too easily breakable. Ok, the first two I had both fell off of the top of my computer. It's understandable that they kinda died after that, cause it is kinda high up. But the one that just died this morning? It was on the floor, on the carpet, and it just kinda softly tipped over. It was my fault that it tipped over (I was watching anime in bed and I must have accidentally pulled a cord or something) but why the hell did it break from just that? It just softly fell over onto the carpeted floor- nothing should break from that! D: This pisses me off so much, it's the third one that's broken- I got the first one around the beginning of summer, and I've gone through three since then. I mean, I know they're all kinda my fault, but seriously, they're impossible to keep safe. I seriously have nowhere to put it that it isn't in danger of falling over and breaking- I thought keeping it on the floor would help, but apparently it can break there too! DD: The cords are so annoying, in order to plug it in the cords have to be right in front of my desk so it's so easy to accidentally pull one and make it fall over. Actually, it even happened to my LAPTOP once cause the power cord for that has to go in the same place. Thankfully even though my laptop fell, nothing bad happened.
All I can do right now is cross my fingers and hope that my mom won't get uber pissed at me- she didn't the first two times, but...


Now I have no Ainori to watch to make up for the fact that it's not on TV tomorrow...
And I was in the middle of a Gintama episode when it died...it was the Densha Otoko parody episode, too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, another weaboo, wapanese faggot bitch.