Friday, January 4, 2008

Morning Musume's upcoming single

Morning Musume is releasing their 36th single on March 5th. Like all of their recent singles (aka, starting with Aruiteru), it's coming in three versions- however, unlike their recent singles, according to CD Japan's upcoming artist newsmail the two limited editions BOTH come with bonus DVDs. No limited photobook, I guess.

I was planning on pre-ordering both limited editions, but I'm not sure since they're both kinda expensive- each one is $17 on Yesasia, as opposed to the limited edition A being like $17.75 and the limited edition B being like $13 or $14 or whatever the price is, I can't find an example on Yesasia cause they're all out of print.
It'll probably depend on the song itself, and the content of the DVDs...it was so much easier back when they only had one limited edition so I didn't even have to think about it- as soon as they announced a new single I just pre-ordered the limited edition right away...xD (Plus it was cheaper.)

No comments: