Friday, September 28, 2007

ugh since when has Friday night been 'early' for Jump chapters?

I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHERE THE CHAPTERS REGULARLY CAME OUT ON THURSDAY
D:<
people have been saying stuff like 'wow, it's early this week' when Jump chapters came out on Friday night.
Seriously, since when has Friday night been early?
=/
I was so used to them coming out on Thursday, and maybe even Wednesday if we were lucky, then they started coming out on Friday instead.
It took me forever to get accustomed to that, but now I'm so used to the main manga (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, PoT, Eyeshield 21...) coming out on Friday afternoon...and now they're starting to come out either really really late on Friday night (last week PoT was out at around midnight IIRC) or Saturday morning. A couple of weeks ago, the chapters weren't out until Sunday morning. =/
And even though it's still the same amount of time between chapters, it feels like FOREVER cause I'm still half-expecting them on Friday afternoon. >_<
Oh well, eventually I'll get used to them coming out on Saturdays...

No comments: