Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LOLOLOL @ Kaidou's album, part 1

Ahahahaha, my download of Hebigara (thanks @ whoever uploaded it onto LJ) finished a couple minutes ago...so the first thing I immediately checked out was that track on disc one, that had some kanji along with "Thank You!!"...I kinda was thinking it has something to do with Cap to Bin's latest single Thank You!! but at the same time I figured that wasn't the case...
Well, I was only half-right.
BUT IT'S BETTER THAN JUST INUI AND KAIDOU'S VERSION OF THANK YOU!!. =DDDDD
It's a short track starting off with a talk part with Inui and Kaidou talking about singing practice or something...like, practice for their parts in Cap to Bin's Thank You!!. So then Inui's just like "well then...music, start..." and the instrumental of Thank You!! comes on...so they just like clear their throats and hum along to the beginning a bit, and then...nothing. Like, all it is is the instrumental of Thank You!!. Until the chorus, where they sing on the first two lines ('everybody hashiro yo, usai kudatte ii sa' or w/e, those are just done by ear) and then two lines in the middle ('uso mo shinjitsu mo, tashite mide warou yo' or w/e, same here). (I actually didn't realize they sung for those lines, you don't really notice them as much as you notice Momo, Eiji, and Taka) And then after the chorus Inui's just like "ok, stop." Then they both sigh and Inui's just like "roar it's no use, this time it's only the chorus"
IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm not even kidding, I LOLED SO HARD

Download the track


Then, on the bonus disc, there was a song called "Thank You!!" with some kanji in between ~'s...so of course I had to check that out, right?
It's Kaidou's solo version of Cap to Bin's Thank You!!. And it sucks. Oh so badly.
xDDDDDD
Poor Kaidou. He can't sing for his life.
Again, I LOLED SO HARD. xDDD

Download the track

Roar, due to homework and stuff, I don't have time to listen to this album fully. I hate school. Seriously, I thought the first few weeks were supposed to be easy on the homework side. If this is easy, dammit I don't wanna see what's considered 'normal'!
I'm gonna try to listen to this soon...I get the feeling this album is hilarious. XD It's already made it's way onto my ever-growing shopping cart for my next order...

No comments: