Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It appears to be confirmed...

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Ok, any last bit of hope I had about the PoT finale being a rumor just died.
Looks like it's confirmed.
Now, there's still a bit of hope that it's just the serialization ending...but...

Someone on the Weekly Jump LJ community said this:
"And so the countdown begins: 11 issues before Ryoma Echizen hangs his racket forever!"
...and I think a part of me died inside.
DON'T FUCKING PUT IT LIKE THAT~ DDDDDDDDD:
Seriously, if I read more comments like that (especially the ones where they're like "no big loss, really") I might actually cry. And I don't want to, considering I'm in the dorm at Nobles and I don't want to cry in front of my roommate about something she wouldn't understand...now, if my roommate was that girl downstairs that loves anime (and PoT, whee), I wouldn't mind so much, but...xD
I really hope it'll continue in tankoubon format...I mean, I know I'm gonna cry at the end no matter what, but I'd rather cry at like an emotional good ending (like the third-years graduating) than an uber crappy rushed ending. xD
Cause seriously, a couple people on weeklyjump think otherwise, but 11 chapters is not enough for Konomi to finish it off nicely. Three and a half matches left, plus Ryoma has amnesia plus he has to beat his dad (and maybe Tezuka, but then again Tezuka losing to Sanada might be good enough) plus the third-years have to graduate and stuff like that...AND THERE HAS TO BE AN EPILOGUE OF SOME SORT. XDDDD Lolz, well not really, but I'd love to see one~

Let's just hope for the best and wait and see what happens~

No comments: