Sunday, September 9, 2007

[Download] Paku Romi & Morikubo Shoutaro - Voice For You (mp3, not a full single)

So a while ago, I found a ~2 minute radio rip of a song called Voice For You. I really liked the song, and the best part was- it's by Paku Romi and Morikubo Shoutaro, the seiyuu for Temari and Shikamaru from Naruto! xD SHIKATEMA FTW~
And, just today...someone actually uploaded the full version! =DDDDDDD

Download

This song makes me uber happy...xDDD I keep thinking 'ShikaTema yay'~

Seriously, check it out. It's a great song~


now I should probably get back to my homework...I'm kinda procrastinating at the moment...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaah, finally! Thanks for the song!! I've been searching for it for too much time @_@ ShikaxTema 4 evah! XD
Yep!
Mohi.

Anonymous said...

OMG Thank you so much!! This song makes me uber happy too!!!!!!!!! I've been searching for this for ages!!!! YAYYY!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LOVE THIS MUSIC!
Arigato!
ShikaTema 4ever!
I remember the day when i cosplayed temari and one of my friend cosplayed Shikamaru! It was so funny!
This song is amazing and it makes me smile when i'm sad!

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias compaƱero, casi no se encuentra la version completa.