Friday, September 7, 2007

Kaidou's album finally has a name~

Yesasia's calling it "Hebigara"~
Lol, I've been waiting for a name for this for a while...I wanna translate the title, but I have to wait to find the kanji for this- it's still listed on all the Japanese sites as an unknown title. (and the official listing doesn't even have it on the list yet) Hebi means snake, that's for sure, but I dunno about 'gara'...
[EDIT] Lol, Amazon.co.jp has the Japanese title. 蛇ガラ, which according to babelfish.altavista.com means 'Snake ガラ'. Sigh.[/EDIT]

Then there's the tracklist.
20 tracks, wtf?
I mean, seriously. Kaidou sucks at singing. How the hell does he get 20 tracks? >___< Eiji only got 12. Not counting that bonus disc or whatever that had all the karaoke tracks...
4 of the tracks seem to be maybe talk or something, 「海堂薫の・・・Part.(1/2/3/4)」, which romanizes to "Kaidou Kaoru no... Part.(1/2/3/4)". There's also a couple of tracks (7, 10, and 14), which are titled 「セイ!セイ!」 (Sei! Sei!), 「セイ!セイ!2」 (Sei! Sei! 2), and 「セイ!セイ!3」 (Sei! Sei! 3) respectively, which I dunno what they are but I'm not sure if they're actually songs.
So maybe he doesn't actually get 20 singing tracks, I dunno.

I'm also interested in track 13, which is by Kaidou and Inui. I can't read the kanji, but it also says 「~サンキュー!!~」 (Thank You!!)...remember Cap to Bin's single "Thank You!!" from last month? Kaidou and Inui only had background vocals (I kinda heard Kaidou, but I never even heard Inui at all); maybe this is their version or something? Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this and it's just a normal duet song between loversdoubles partners...

I kinda want this, but at the same time I really really don't cause it's Kaidou and he sucks at singing. xD
Ah well. We'll see. Can't wait until it's up on one of the LJ communities so I can download it and listen~

No comments: