Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What the fuck, Amazon? (oh, and new music + another new order)

Raaawwwr, so today I got two packages in the mail- yaaaaay~ xDD One's a CD Japan package from like two weeks ago (with Prince of Tennis singles, yay), and the other's an Amazon order from over a month ago that finally shipped out last week. I open them both up, and everything looks good, right? But then I start opening up the CDs themselves. Kanashimi Twilight (from the Amazon order) is first. And...no mini-photobook. I ordered the limited edition B, that's supposed to come with a 40-page photobook, right? And the CD I have has the correct cover (it's the limited edition B cover), but no photobook. Just the CD.
ROAR WTF
At first I was thinking that they like ran out of the limited edition and sent me the normal edition instead, but I double checked it on the Wiki- and the CD has the correct cover. And it lists the correct price. So what's the deal? D:
Rawr, I don't like Amazon. Next time if there's something not on Yesasia, I'm using CD Japan~

Mehh, I don't think it's worth it to complain or anything. *sigh* Whatever. Looks like I won't be able to scan the mini-photobook for everyone after all, though...
I wonder if there's something I'm missing somewhere, though? I mean, this doesn't seem like something such a trusted site would do...


So this is what I got today:
Morning Musume - Kanashimi Twilight (limited edition B, but no photobook)
Ore Ska Band - Tsumasaki
Aozu - WHITE LINE
Pull Tab to Kan - Wonderful days



We're having this cleaning service come today and I have to stay out of my room while they clean it, so I'll probably use that opportunity to scan these, so~ a long overdue scans post should come up sometime today~



On another note, I made yet another CD Japan order. I mentioned I was a sucker for anything limited, right...?
Kawamura Takashi - Asobi ni Ikanaika? (limited release)
Kaidou Kaoru - Sekai wa Kawaru (limited release)
Oishi Shuuichirou - Honto no Kimochi (limited release)
Kikumaru Eiji - Come Together (limited release)
Kikumaru Eiji - Kiku-chan no Soran Bushi (limited release)
Kikumaru Eiji & Oishi Shuuichirou - Type wa D! (limited release)

8D Lots of Prince of Tennis music. The first four CDs were really really cheap- $4.84 each. Though since they were so cheap, the shipping was uber huge- for the entire order, it was $20 for shipping, and that was the cheapest option. Raaawwr, I figure it's worth it though.
I don't like that all of these are limited release only. T_T Thankfully the one I wanted the most (Type wa D!) is still available. =D It's an uber amazing Golden Pair song that's really cute~

I love how I went on CD Japan because Yesasia didn't have the new Shippuuden ending, so I was gonna buy that and the new Bleach ending...but then I ended up dropping those from the order and getting all Prince of Tennis music instead. 8D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering why yo didn't rip Amazon a new one (you know I'm talking about here)Cuz I had this happened to me before and I totally went RAWR on them. Such a sad thing really if you let them get away with small stuff cuz they'll do it for an even bigger ones.