Tuesday, July 24, 2007

[Download] Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are single

Yaayyy, this single's out a day early~
I'm so glad I have internet at camp right now...

So I downloaded this from Jpopsuki, and I just .rar'd the folder and uploaded it here without changing tags/filenames/anything. Both filenames and tags are in the original Japanese, and it also includes 500x500 images of all 3 covers. It's currently in VBR or whatever the hell it's called (which I find absolutely pointless), and the bitrate is around 260kbps.


Here's the tracklist:
1. 女に 幸あれ (Onna ni Sachi Are)
2. Please! 自由の扉 (Please! Jiyuu no Tobira)
3. 女に 幸あれ (instrumental) (Onna ni Sachi Are (instrumental))


Download~


As for my opinions on this single...I absolutely love Onna ni Sachi Are. I find it really catchy, and it's been stuck in my head for a while now~
The b-side, Please! Jiyuu no Tobira, is pretty nice too from what I've heard- I had to turn it off after two minutes or so because the other girls came back from dinner and I don't want to bother them or anything. xD; I'll stick it on my iPod and play it for a bit later...

Rawr, I'm not a review person. I can't review things, I really can't...

When my copy of this single arrives (should be in about two weeks or so, cause I pre-ordered Aqua Timez's ALONES (coming out next week) too and I have to wait for ALONES to come out before the order ships) I'll upload a 320kbps rip of it and scans. I got the limited edition B with a photobook (and I trust Yesasia to actually send it to me. xD;;), so...

No comments: