Wednesday, July 11, 2007

[Scans] Prince of Tennis, Ore Ska Band, Morning Musume

Explanation and music list

This is long overdue. X_x I haven't done a scans post in about a month, I think...
So anyway, these are the CDs I got earlier this morning: Morning Musume - Kanashimi Twilight (limited edition B, but without the photobook- ugh, look at my last post for info), Ore Ska Band - Tsumasaki, Pull Tab to Can - Wonderful days, and Aozu - WHITE LINE. I was also going to scan Aruiteru by Morning Musume, but I ran out of time...



First up, Morning Musume's latest single, Kanashimi Twilight. I ordered the limited edition B with the photobook...but it came without the photobook. X_x See my previous post ("What the fuck, Amazon?") for details...
So yeah, it has the cover of the limited edition B, but it didn't come with the extras it was supposed to come with. Raaawr.

Download the .rar file for the rest of the Kanashimi Twilight scans


Next, Ore Ska Band's latest single, Tsumasaki. This was the 11th ending to Bleach, I think? *too lazy to check* I also ordered WAO!!, their full-length album released a week after this single, but apparently Amazon couldn't get it for me. X_x

Download the .rar file for the rest of the Tsumasaki scans


Then there's Wonderful days, a single by the temporary Prince of Tennis group, Pull Tab to Can, which consists of the characters Atobe Keigo, Kirihara Akaya, Sanada Genichirou, Sengoku Kiyosumi, Oshitari Yuushi, Ibu Shinji, and Kamio Akira. I dunno who all of the seiyuu are, if you really need to know go look it up. xD;
This song was also used as the 7th ending to the anime...the only ending song that I really like, w00t. xD

Download the .rar file for the rest of the Wonderful days scans


And last but not least, WHITE LINE by the not-as-temporary Prince of Tennis group Aozu, consisting of Echizen Ryoma, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Fuji Shuusuke, and Ooishi Shuuichirou. This was Aozu's first single, and if I remember correctly the members were chosen through a poll from the anime asking for people to send in the names of three Seigaku regulars they wanted to see sing a song with Ryoma.
The song was used as the 4th ending to the anime. It's starting to grow on me, though I hated it at first. xD;

Download the .rar file for the rest of the WHITE LINE scans

1 comment:

HokaHoka said...

Thanks a lot for the PoT scans