Saturday, July 21, 2007

New H!P unit, 'Buono'

I'm heading off to camp tomorrow, and while I'm frantically rushing around and trying to add as much crap to my iPod from my desktop computer as I can (it's not an outdoors camp, and I'm bringing my laptop, but my backlog of music I need to add to my iPod is all on my desktop), and searching for Prince of Tennis chapter 351 (which is FINALLY OUT this week, thank god), I checked my Google Reader to find a couple new entries...
So there's a new H!P Kids unit, consisting of Miyabi and Momoko from Berryz and Airi from C-ute.
Ok, I'll admit it- the Kids have never been my strong point in Hello! Project. I can name every single other current member of H!P, and many past members, and I can name all the groups and which members are in what...EXCEPT Berryz and C-ute. (and the Eggs, but they don't do much of anything, so whatever) I think I know a few names, but I can't put names to faces or anything...I listen to their music, but I don't really know anything about them, lolz. xD
So honestly, I have no idea who these three girls are. *sigh*
And the name. "Buono". Lolz, what? Wtf does that mean? xDD

Rawr, I dunno. I'll wait for more information~

No comments: