Friday, July 6, 2007

Kaorin's...pregnant?

WOAH, serious deja vu...
Iida Kaori, former first-gen member and leader of Morning Musume, has announced today that she's 10 weeks pregnant and going to get married to a former vocalist from some group Tsunku used to produce.
Hello! Online article

I'm happy for her, I really am. But what's going to happen to her? I'm hoping she has a bit more freedom than the Momusu members, otherwise things might end up pretty bad for her...I mean, Miki got in a huge scandal because of a boyfriend. Kaori's pregnant. xD;
Then again, I don't think too much happened to Nono when she got pregnant...at least, nothing bad.

Both Nono and Kaorin found out about their pregnancy during routine check-ups, I think, which makes me wonder...if they're having sex and not expecting a kid, shouldn't they use birth control? Or maybe I should just shut up cause I'm too young to really know about these things. xD


So now the question is...who's next? xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsunku said he was extremely happy for Iida-san. I don't really think anything bad will happen to Iida-san, but maybe she'll decide not to come back to the music industry. I hope she does, though!

IndigoSkies said...

Yeah, I know Tsunku said he was happy for her, but the thing is, Tsunku isn't the only one making these decisions...
Well, I hope nothing bad happens to her. And I hope she returns to H!P after she has the kid~