Thursday, November 1, 2007

[download] byTachikiritai - Koi no Gekidasa Ecstasy full version (not the single)

Download through Mediafire

Credit for this goes to makaioh from Livejournal, who uploaded the full version of the song today. =D I'm gonna upload the whole single when my copy comes- it should arrive at my house sometime next week (along with like 5 other CDs I can't wait to get...xD), so I'll get it next weekend. I'm planning on scanning this (I'm going to set up my new printer/scanner this weekend) and maybe romanizing the lyrics. I'm going to start trying to romanize some lyrics, since my Japanese is getting better, but I'm probably not going to do it that often since I'm not that good at it. I romanized Ao to Bin to Kan's single Gather this morning, and I only knew about half the kanji in the lyrics...

ANYWAY
I absolutely love this song. ^^ It's the new opening to the PoT OVAs, and I think it's a great song. It's totally random with the choice of members in the group (I STILL wtf over Shishido being in the group, considering he's TOTALLY not in the new OVA series AT ALL), but it's still a good song. XD The only voice I can pick out in this song is Fuji's, since I haven't really watched much of the Shitenhouji matches (I've only watched Momo/Kaidou vs Yuuji/Koharu; I actually haven't watched Fuji vs Shiraishi and Taka vs Gin yet...), but Fuji's voice really sticks out no matter who he sings with. O_o Everyone else's voice is like ROAR GUY and then Fuji's is SO OBVIOUSLY A GIRL...xD Well, I mean, Fuji's a guy, but his seiyuu is a girl, and it's especially obvious when Fuji sings. xD; I really like his seiyuu's singing voice~
So, yeah, I can't wait until my copy gets here. xD I want the full single, but the person who uploaded this never uploads the instrumentals, so...
Not to mention that's it's in the same package as like 5 other CDs- Buono's Honto no Jibun (which I've recently become uber addicted to, and I'll elaborate on that once it arrives- I'm gonna write a post about the single and Shugo Chara), Ongaku Gatas' Nari Hajimeta Koi no BELL, Momusu's 10th anniversary album, Gyaruru's Boom Boom Meccha Maccho, and Momusu's 7.5 mini-album that was released last year. And the latest Momusu PV DVD. xDD YAY LOTS OF STUFF

1 comment:

M A K R E said...

thanks for the mp3! haha Maybe shishido is in the group because of the "Gekidasa" thing hahaha XD