Saturday, November 24, 2007

Odorimasen ka?

Well, the Megane's of Prince of Tennis have a new single...I could have sworn I read on some site that Manatsu no Megane's was their last single, but obviously not considering they're coming out with another one on December 22nd.
Because of the date, I thought it would be a Christmas/winter-themed single (I mean, come on, their last single, Manatsu no Megane's, was uber summer themed...xD), but the title seems to indicate otherwise- 'Odorimasen ka?', or 'Won't you dance?' (or something along those lines), according to Yesasia. Well, maybe it'll turn out to be a winter single, but...well, we'll see. xD
I was uber confused at first cause the 22nd is a Saturday- but then it said in the description image on Yesasia that it had something to do with this year's Jump Festa, which takes place December 22nd-23rd. I think it's coming out at the Jump Festa itself...
There are also two other CDs coming out on the 22nd- the two new Musical Tennis no Oujisama Best Actor's Series. #9 is Sanada and Yukimura, while #10 is a special Seigaku 3rd Cast Memorial Edition- the third cast graduated in Absolute King Rikkai Second Service, which took place a couple of months ago. Which reminds me, Progressive Match Higa Chuu feat. Rikkai is premiering really soon...I can't wait to see 4th cast. Let's hope the new Golden Pair will handle the angstiest Golden Pair scene ever (Eiji vs Kai...) really well. <3
YAY FOR ANGST


By the way, I wonder if I'm the only one that is reminded of Hello! Project a bit when it comes to Tenimyu actors? I mean, they both have people 'graduating' and constantly get new members...
xD;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

drkeelffsjrif [url=http://ow.ly/5RzG9]old navy coupons[/url] blparreccusalhew