Monday, November 26, 2007

Broken headphones, connections, and a little bit of angst

pic 1
pic 2
Grr, my headphones finally totally broke this morning on the way to school. They were at least usable before, but now the left headphone doesn't work at all and the outer part of it is like GONE...what a horrible time for my headphones to break, now I have to live with these all week until I go home for the weekend. My mom's going to buy new headphones from the Apple Store, but yeah, I still won't get them until the weekend.
I use my headphones so much during the week too- I can't fully wake up in the morning unless I listen to my iPod from breakfast straight through until assembly, and since I have such weird music tastes (well, to the normal American world =P) that once I'm back in my dorm room I have to listen to my music with headphones rather than just using my computer speakers. This is definitely going to bug me all this week...


Connections: Well, I just had teh uber shocking discovery. I was listening to Ibu Shinji's first character single from the Prince of Tennis anime, Can See the Light, and looked it up on Yesasia to add it to my cart cause it's a great song, and then I noticed that Yesasia said that it was by Moriyama Eiji. Ok, I definitely recognized that name, so I went to look him up on Wikipedia, and I found out- he's Momo's first-cast actor in the Prince of Tennis musicals!
What the hell...? So then I redownloaded the full single (I lost it when my hard drive crashed a while ago, but the song was still on my iPod) to listen to the voice message, and sure enough, as soon as the seiyuu started talking I immediately recognized him as Momo. It's so hard to tell though, when he's actually voicing Shinji! I definitely would -never- make that connection...
Moriyama Eiji as Ibu Shinji in the Prince of Tennis anime - Can See The Light
Moriyama Eiji as Momoshiro Takeshi in the Prince of Tennis musicals - Ore wa Momo-chan ~ Seigaku no Abarenbou
Seiyuu Voice Message from Shinji's CD- the first voice is Moriyama as himself (which is basically his voice for Momo) and then he has a 'conversation' or something with Shinji (aka, himself but with a different voice)...xD
Moriyama also plays Renji in the Bleach musicals, but I haven't watched that yet. I seriously need to, cause NAGAYAN (aka the cutest Eiji actor ever) PLAYS HITSUGAYA ASASDFKAJESLRIJASDLKFJASDKLFJ



And last but not least, I'm having an angsty moment on the inside cause my Yesasia order with my precious 3 copies of Mikan hasn't even shipped yet. It's been almost a week since Mikan was released~! DDD:
And since I chose free shipping, it'll be another week after it ships before it arrives at my house! And knowing my luck, it'll end up arriving on like a Monday and then I'll have to wait until the weekend before I actually get it. *sob*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, just browsing in google en then I ended on ur blog. I've been looking for Eiji-san's song as Ibu and found it here ^^. Thank you nee for sharing..:D:D.

And yoroshiku ^_~.