Sunday, October 28, 2007

Goto Maki leaving H!P...

Ok, a couple of things I have to say first before I get to the main point of this post.
First of all, I'm sorry for not updating in a while! I started high school last month, and I definitely don't have as much time as I did over the summer and at the end of last year when I started this blog. So I really can't update as frequently as I used too. I haven't been keeping up with j-pop news at all lately- really, all I know is stuff about new releases. I've found that I kinda have this thing where I go back and forth for a while between focusing mostly on j-pop and focusing on anime...I haven't written a j-pop post in like forever. ;-; It's just cause I don't really have the time to keep up with everything anymore, but I think I'm gonna try to keep up...

Second, yeah, I moved the blog to a new URL- from 'indigoskies-shadow' to 'indigoskies-shadows'. If you're reading this, you've figured that out already. I thought I wrote a post explaining why, but now I find out I didn't. ;-; The thing is, my mom found my blog (it's really all my fault, I forgot to delete the link from my e-mail signature when I e-mailed her at one point), and she got really mad at my swearing and stuff (somehow she missed the Darling! post, which I'm ETERNALLY THANKFUL for) so she said she was going to monitor my blog. See why I had to move it?
I don't know if people are going to find this blog again. ;-; I barely had any visitors before, but now I don't think I have any. I figure this is a good time to get back into the j-pop blogosphere, and I'm probably gonna post the new link to my blog on International Wota somewhere...


ANYWAY. On to the main point of this post...

So today I was procrastinating and not doing my homework, and I looked up Goto Maki on wiki.theppn.org.
And saw that Goto Maki was leaving Hello! Project.
Oh wow.
Apparently it's because her brother was arrested recently. But what does that have to do with Maki's career? I don't understand.
I'm totally gonna miss Maki in H!P, but at least she's still going to be singing, just under a different record label.
I think this could really work for her. I'm pretty sure that no one who left H!P has had a successful career outside of H!P, but Maki's definitely popular, and I think she can do really well if she ends up with a good record label. This will also give her a lot more freedom, since we all know H!P is really strict when it comes to things like boyfriends.
Maki is (was, I guess?) my favorite H!P soloist, so I really really hope she does well. <33 I'll continue to support her no matter what...so good luck, Maki~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maki was my favorite soloist too. She will be missed as a H!P member, but I can't wait until she finds a new label.