Sunday, October 7, 2007

Well, guess it's time to start from scratch...

Ok, so...
My external hard drive just died. Like, COMPLETELY FUCKING DIED, as in, I CAN'T EVEN GET MY FILES BACK.
GODFUCKINGDAMMIT

I guess I'm not really starting from scratch. I still have everything that was on my desktop (THANK GOD for that, considering all of my j-pop's there and if I lost that I'd diiiiieeeeeee), and the things that were on my laptop's main drive.
But still...I'm uberly distressed right now. There goes so much stuff.
I mean, I don't even know everything I had on there, really...I know I definitely lost all the PoT musicals, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POT CD THAT TOOK ME OVER TWO FUCKING WEEKS TO DOWNLOAD (except a couple of the opening/ending CDs, since I had started to organize them and I had decided that I should stick the opening/ending CDs on my main drive), the last 78 episodes of PoT, the entire PoT OVA series except the latest two episodes that just came out today (those are on my main drive cause my hard drive stopped working last night), the entire first season of Heroes, lots of Gintama, lots of Lucky Star, lots of Naruto, some One Piece...and some j-pop. I don't remember which j-pop releases were on there, it was just a couple of recent releases...

At least I still have all my manga...? xD;
I have to redownload everything as soon as I get a new hard drive...and I was planning on having a PoT musical marathon this weekend, too. T_T Now I don't even have any of them...

No comments: