Friday, June 8, 2007

[Scans] Ayaya's Ki ga Tsukeba Anata, Momusu's Chokkan 2, Momusu's Ambitious!

Explanation and music list

So since in my other post of the day (I figure from now on I should put scans in a separate post), I was talking about limited editions, I figure that since I haven't gotten any scan requests yet (not too surprised) I might as well post some scans I already have on my computer of some H!P limited edition singles. :D
I own 9 H!P limited editions (8 singles, 1 album), but I only have 3 scanned on my computer- Matsuura Aya's Ki ga Tsukeba Anata, Morning Musume's Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookizo!~, and Morning Musume's Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan.


First off, I guess we'll start with Ayaya's single. I absolutely loved this song when it first came out. I dunno why I bought the limited edition, considering the DVD was of her recording her radio show- I can't understand it at all. xD But I bought it anyway~

Download the .rar file for the rest of the Ki ga Tsukeba Anata scans


Next is Morning Musume's Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookizo!~. This was my...second Morning Musume purchase, I think...my first was Do it! Now back in August 2005 or something. But this was my first up-to-date purchase, and my first limited edition- I got this a few weeks after it came out in November 2005. I love both the title track and the b-side~
Since this is the limited edition, it came with 5 photocards, each with two girls. I scanned those too. :D

Download the .rar file for the rest of the Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookizo!~ scans


And last but not least, Morning Musume's Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan. This was released around the period where I wasn't into j-music that much anymore cause I got into Naruto and Bleach...and I hadn't touched Jpopsuki or anything in a while. But I had started a mission to get each and every limited edition Morning Musume single/mini-album/album as soon as they come out, so I got this anyway~ (after this I kinda failed the mission cause I totally forgot about Morning Musume and didn't even think about any more new singles until a few months ago when I got back into j-pop. 8D thankfully I can catch up cause there are still ways of getting the limited editions of the stuff I missed.)
This is the limited edition, so it came with eleven different interchangeable covers, one featuring each member at the front and one with all the members. The one featuring Reina is the main cover. I included scans of all the different covers in this. :D

Download the .rar file for the rest of the Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan scans


If I don't get any requests, I'll just post some other scans I already have done. I'm going to scan Kanashimi Twilight, Aruiteru, Tsumasaki, and WAO!! as soon as the Amazon package comes, but that could be a while...


(oh, and I just realized this is the second night in a row I've been up until almost midnight writing blog posts. xD;;; and now I'm uber-tired...well, at least it's summer. :D)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aya remains one of the top singers in history, including J-pop and everything else. What a class act and astonishing voice. Hope she lives and sings forever.