Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My current j-pop playlist.

Ehh, I just got through two more exams and now I have a headache, so I'll just post something not too uber long or complicated...
So, so far in this blog I've pretty much been talking about Hello! Project...with a bit of Naruto thrown in once in a while. So I figure I'll post the playlist I've been listening to a lot lately; I have over 9000 songs (seriously, I'm not making that up just to be like "IT'S OVER NINE THOOOUUUUSAAAAAND~") on my iPod, and this is the playlist I use when I just wanna listen to my favorite upbeat songs without having to skip through instrumentals and lives and b-sides and other songs I just don't listen to as much.
It's kinda long (70 songs. >_>;), and I don't have a set order for it or anything- I just stick it on shuffle every time. A lot of it's Morning Musume...xD But hey, they're my favorite group (if you couldn't tell already.) and almost all of their songs are uber upbeat...
They're not in any particular order, I just hit shuffle and listed them in that order...>_>;;

1. Ready? by Tommy heavenly6
2. Sunrise by BENNIE K
3. Go Girl~Koi no Victory~ by Morning Musume
4. Justice to Believe by Mizuki Nana
5. I'M GONNA CARRY ON by HINOI Team
6. WILD EYES by Mizuki Nana
7. AS FOR ONE DAY by Morning Musume
8. The Sailor-Song by Toy-Box
(ok, not j-pop, but I love Toy-Box. >>)
9. LOVE Machine by Morning Musume
10. Koi wa Hassou Do The Hustle! by Morning Musume
11. Kokoro Odoru by nobodyknows+
12. D.D.D. by Koda Kumi feat. SOULHEAD
13. GLAMOROUS SKY by NANA starring Nakashima Mika
14. Hoshi wo Mezashite by NewS
15. Souda! We're ALIVE by Morning Musume
16. Egao Biyori by ZONE
17. Cartoon Heroes by Yum!Yum!ORANGE
18. Love Across The Ocean by Koda Kumi
19. STARSTRUCK~"The Return of the LuvBytes" by m-flo loves AI & Hinouchi Emi & Rum (Heartsdales)
20. SEXY BOY~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ by Momusu
21. Shabondama by Momusu
22. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari 2 by Momusu
23. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari by Momusu
24. Love so sweet by Arashi
25. My Ninja Info Cards
(um. >_> just watch the video.)
26. Hero's Come Back!! by nobodyknows+
27. Superstar by Toy-Box
28. Koko ni Iruzee! by Momusu
29. THE Manpower!!! by Momusu
30. Roman~MY DEAR BOY~ by Momusu
31. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari 3 by Momusu
32. Frienger by Otsuka Ai
33. Renai Revolution 21 by Momusu
34. GO!!! by FLOW
35. Tsumasaki by Ore Ska Band
36. Egao YES Nude ~album mix~ by Momusu
37. Pinocchio by Ore Ska Band
38. Do it! Now by Momusu
39. Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan by Momusu
40. Koko ni Iruzee! by Tsuji Nozomi
41. Aoi iro by Mizuki Nana
42. Say the word by Amuro Namie
43. Hagane no Kokoro by Paku Romi
44. Balalaika by Tsukishima Kirari starring Kusumi Koharu
45. Re:member by FLOW
46. Mr. Moonlight~Ai no Big Band~ by Momusu
47. Get Chuu! by AAA
48. Best Friend by Toy-Box
49. Egao YES Nude by Momusu
50. Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT by Momusu
51. VS by misono
52. Tsumasaki ~TV size~ by Ore Ska Band
53. Houki Boshi by Younha
54. YEAH! by CHRISTINE
55. Rolling star by YUI
56. Hero's Come Back!! ~TV size~ by nobodyknows+
57. Karada Kensa by Morikubo Shoutaro
58. Aruiteru ~album edit~ by Momusu
59. Kanashimi Twilight by Momusu
60. GOOD DAYS by ZONE
61. I WISH by Momusu
62. Aruiteru by Momusu
63. ALONES ~TV size~ by Aqua Timez
64. Minna Star! by AAA
65. Chokkan 2~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookizo!~ by Momusu
66. Misekake no I Love You by Kamiki Aya
67. Yume Miru Shoujo ja Irarenai by Aikawa Nanase
68. Ichirin no Hana by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
69. BUT by Koda Kumi
70. PLEASE FORGIVE ME by Cherry


As I went through this, I noticed that I need to update this a bit. >> I actually have a lot of artists I like that don't have any songs in this (Hamasaki Ayumi, Do As Infinity, Crystal Kay, BoA, v-u-den...)...plus there's some new-ish releases I want to put in there. >> And maybe there's too much Momusu...xDD;;

Anyway, there's a few other ideas I have for posts, but I think I'll save them for an end-of-exams post at the end of this week. xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mizuki Nana, nobodyknows+, Ninja Info Cards (XDDDD), FLOW, ORESKABAND, Paku Romi, Houki Boshi, Rolling star, Shoutarou-san, and ALONES FTW!! Alas, I don't know most of your music ;o; But the ones I do know, I luff!! Yay Indigo!

IndigoSkies said...

You should try some of the other artists I have on there. I'm not sure if you'd like Morning Musume or the other H!P artists, but I think you'd like some of the other artists. =3 Like m-flo, Aikawa Nanase, ZONE...