Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm not dead, I promise. Just....kinda Prince of Tennis obsessed.

Lolz, I just realized it's been over a week since my last non-scans post. I swear I'm not dead. xD
But...for the past few days I've been watching a lot of the Prince of Tennis anime. I haven't even been on NarutoFan for 3 days...
And I've also been reading some of the manga, and doujinshi-hunting...xD I think I'm actually going to buy a few Golden Pair doujinshi (rated PG. xD I don't like hentai!) cause I can't find scans, and they look really good...>_<
(lolz, if anyone knows any good Tenipuri doujinshi scanlation sites (or even raws), tell me! xD)

So, I promise I'll be back soon. xD I've watched through about episode 90 of Tenipuri...and I have up through 100 downloaded. After that I might end up taking a break if it takes a while to download...

I'll still do scans if anyone requests them...

No comments: