Monday, June 4, 2007

Favorite Morning Musume members~

Lol, it's the morning of my first exam, and I have to leave at 11:30...so I'm kinda doing some random stuff, and I stumbled across this...and I just had to do it. xD So here's my current ranking of the Momusu members:

1. Tanaka Reina
2. Niigaki Risa
3. Kusumi Koharu
4. Michishige Sayumi
5. Takahashi Ai
6. Mitsui Aika
7. Kamei Eri

It was pretty tough deciding between Reina and Risa, but I ended up putting Reina on top. I'm not exactly sure why, but...xD
Koharu's next, cause her solo songs are uber-catch and amazing. XD
Next is Sayumi. She's not the best singer in the group (well, at least she's better now than she was when she first joined...I listened to a song from her and two others from an old Best Shot DVD, and oh my god, she was really bad. @_@), but she's really cute, and I like that. ^^
Ai's the current leader, but to be honest, I'm not too much of a fan of her. She's only ahead of...
...Aika, who I still know almost nothing about (it'll take me a bit to get used to her, just like what happened with Koharu- I hated Koharu at first)...
...and Eri, who I really don't like. At all. Sorry~


Lol, too lazy to make another uber-post right now. Not to mention for once I can't really think of anything to talk about...

No comments: