Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Momusu single + new H!P group? + American release of Sukeban Deka + Korean cover of Renai Revolution 21...

ROAR INFORMATION OVERLOAD~ DDDD:
Lol, this is what happens when you follow H!P like this. It gets REALLY crazy, REALLY fast.


So first of all, NEW SINGLE FROM MORNING MUSUME ON JULY 25th~~~
xDDD I'm so excited~ This is the first single with Junjun and Linlin...I seriously can't wait to hear them sing. =D They were really cute in their intro at Yossi's graduation concert~ I've been waiting ever since to hear them sing and everything~ It's also the first single in like EVER (well, 7 years) without Yossi. T_____T I seriously miss her so much already~ She wasn't really one of the main singers, but I really really liked her...
Morning Musume's 34th single - Onna ni Sachi Are
I was looking for an official source for this, but I couldn't find one. I must not be looking in the right places... =/ Ah well, ThePPN Wiki will do just fine for now. xD


Next up~ I actually don't know much about this one, but apparently there's a new H!P duo, consisting of Koharu and Aika? I'm not quite sure. There's nothing on ThePPN Wiki (well, the name of the duo was added to the groups list a few hours ago, but it's not mentioned on either of the girl's pages), there's nothing on Wikipedia (English or Japanese), there's nothing on the official H!P site...however, Some Boys! Blog says in the latest New Upcoming Releases post that a group called "Kira*Pika" is releasing their first single on August 1st...and in the comments, someone said that 'Kira' represents Koharu and 'Pika' is Aika.
I'm gonna keep hunting for information about this Kira*Pika duo...


Next~
Sukeban Deka: Codename = Asamiya Saki is being released in America~!! It's going to hit stores June 17th, using the English title of Yo-Yo Girl Cop. xD
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I'm DEFINITELY buying it as soon as I find it. It looks absolutely amazing. xD
This movie stars Matsuura Aya as Asamiya Saki, a delinquent girl who is taken in by the government and fights crime to redeem her troubled past. (lol, copy-pasted from Wikipedia since I've never actually seen it. xD) Apparently she goes undercover in a high school or something...and she uses a yo-yo to fight.
Now, it ALSO stars v-u-den! Ishikawa Rika, Miyoshi Erika, and Okada Yui play Ayaya's rivals...or something like that. xD;
I did a quick search and found a 90-second preview on Youtube...

Looks pretty amazing. xD
The theme song is Thanks!, by GAM...which, of course, includes Ayaya~


Last but not least...
Lol, this isn't really as much H!P news or anything as it is just a random thing I found through a few other H!P blogs.
All H!P fans know Morning Musume's 2000 hit single Renai Revolution 21, right? And in case you don't know or forgot, here's the PV~

It's one of my favorite Momusu songs, which is one of the reasons I was so shocked when I heard this:
The Korean actress/singer Hyun Young released a new single today...a Korean cover of Renai Revolution 21.
The PV actually has references to some H!P acts. One of her outfits in the PV looks a lot like 3nin Matsuri's outfit from waaaay back in the second set of shuffle units. Another looks like the outfit from Odoru 11's shuffle unit PV.
And I noticed in the Korean PV, there are parts where she uses pretty much the same dance as the original. xDD
Anyway, here's the Korean PV:



I promise my next blog entry won't be like uber long H!P rants and crap. xDD; I'd write something up on something else, but it's 10:45 and I still need to do homework and crap...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kira Pika is actually Between Koharu Kasumi and Hagiwara Mai. You can actaully see the movie Asami Asaki Sukeban Deka in veoh.com with subs :)... The movie was pretty good I'd give it about C. The only Rival Is Rika and Yui/Okada play the roles of people that get bullied by Rika's possy. Anywho.. enjoy the movie Yui was really good in this movie! and I"m not a yui fan but I'll give credit where credit is do.