Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New blog~

Alright, so I've been following a lot of Hello! Project blogs lately, and I figured I'd get in on it too. xD However, this isn't just going to be an H!P blog. I don't think I could really do something like that...so this is kinda just a general blog that'll focus on H!P a lot- but also on Naruto and other anime/manga I like, some other j-pop, and just other stuff going on in my life.
I've been writing notes on Facebook for a bit, but I kinda want to open it up to people who don't have Facebook. At some point I'll probably bring a lot of my Facebook notes over here...

I'm hoping to actually get some readers here. xD I dunno, though.

As for the name of the blog...I love Shikamaru from Naruto, who controls shadows, so I wanted to use "shadow" somewhere in the name. I couldn't think of too much...this was pretty much the best thing I could think of at the time.

I'll post something better later, once I'm out of school for the day. xD If you're reading this right now, I'd really appreciate it if you stick around for a bit and give this a chance~ ^^

~ Indigo

No comments: