Monday, May 28, 2007

Momusu Tanjou 10nen Kinentai releasing a second single?

Lol, I know I'm late with this, considering it was posted last week, but...somehow I missed this. xD
Goto Maki posted on her official blog last Wednesday with news of a 2nd single from the Morning Musume 10th Anniversary special group. I'm kinda surprised, since this seemed a lot like a one-shot group. I guess not, though...
I'm assuming that date in there is the release date of the single. August 8th, huh...
But where is Koharu in that picture?! D:


And now onto something completely different...
Jolly-chan of NF found this PV on Youtube. It's absolutely amazing.
For the record, the one in the blue is Morikubo Shoutaro, Shikamaru's seiyuu...

I can't help but think of Team 10 everytime I watch this. xD;;
It's the opening theme for the anime Nerima Daikon Brothers, where Morikubo plays a character with a panda fetish. xDDDDDDD So now everytime I see Shikamaru, I'm gonna think of pandas...
I seriously want to buy this anime now. It's only 12 episodes...and it's been dubbed, too, so I could probably find DVDs somewhere.


On a totally unrelated note, exams are coming up~ This week is a review week, and graduation is on Friday. (which, imo, is the most boring thing the entire year, especially for middleschoolers who don't know any seniors.) Next week is exams...I'm kinda scared. xDD Last year I bombed the science and geography exams and did pretty badly on the English and Latin exams. This year...Latin should be easier. Science shouldn't be that hard, either. The only things I'm worried about on the English exam are the two essays we're going to have to write...one on Romeo and Juliet (goddammit, he doesn't give us a break. We're already writing a Romeo and Juliet mini-essay this weekend...) and one tying all our books together. As for civics...that's definitely going to be my worst exam, I can already tell. But I need to do pretty well on it...so I need to study really hard.
Japanese and math will be really easy. Those are without a doubt my best subjects...last year, I got the highest score in the entire grade on the math exam, and my Japanese grade was pretty good.
I was actually thinking about getting some admin or mod on NF to ban me until exams are over, but that'd probably cause more harm than good. xD;; I need to go study, though~

No comments: