Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Amazon order~

Yeah, Amazon, not Yesasia. Yesasia bugs me at the moment. They don't have any Ore Ska Band. DDD: Amazon doesn't have too much Japanese music, and most of the j-pop they do have is overpriced, but they actually have Ore Ska Band...and it's not too overpriced, either.
So I ended up getting:
Ore Ska Band - Tsumasaki
Ore Ska Band - WAO!!
Naruto Uncut Boxed Set 3
Morning Musume - Aruiteru (limited edition type B)
Morning Musume - Kanashimi Twilight (limited edition type B)


Tsumasaki is the current Bleach ending, not to mention a great song~ I'm on a mission to get all Naruto and Bleach opening/endings, so...
WAO!! is Ore Ska Band's first album, and it has Tsumasaki and Pinocchio, the 14th Naruto ending. It was just released last Wednesday, and it hasn't been uploaded onto Jpopsuki yet, so...I figured I'll grab it and upload it. I absolutely love Ore Ska Band right now~
I actually decided on the normal edition for the 3rd Naruto boxed set. The limited edition has a sound headband and a sound "id bracelet"...I don't think it's really worth the extra ~$20 or whatever.
For the Momusu singles...actually, I was really surprised that the limited editions were still available. They're all sold out on Yesasia... It especially shocked me that they still had the limited editions of Aruiteru. That was a hugely popular single, and it was released back in November...but Amazon had both limited edition versions. I was planning on getting both these singles anyway, but I just had to get the limited editions as soon as I found out they were still available. See, back in 2005, when I got my first Morning Musume single (Chokkan 2), I decided from then on I'd pre-order the limited edition of every single/mini-album/album they release. I got up through Ambitious!, but then I kinda fell behind when I started straying away from j-pop...now I'm back into it, only to find I missed 3 singles, a mini-album, and an album. xD; The mini-album and album were pretty expensive on Amazon, and the limited editions were still available on Yesasia, so I didn't get those...and the limited edition of the other single, Egao YES Nude, was sold out on Amazon. >< I'll get the normal edition from Yesasia at some point.
Actually, starting from Aruiteru, the Momusu singles have had two limited editions...one with a DVD and one with a mini-photobook. It kinda ruins the surprise of what's actually going to be in the limited edition...before this, it was different depending on which single it is. Chokkan 2 and SEXY BOY had photocards, Ambitious! had a DVD... Not to mention it's hard to decide now. D: For Aruiteru and Kanashimi Twilight, I got the ones with the photobook. It was a bit cheaper, and I figure I can always download the ISO online and burn it to a DVD...
I dunno, having a DVD with the limited edition kinda seems a bit generic to me. xDD So many artists do the CD/CD+DVD thing... I liked the photocards the best...I currently have 20. xD 5 from Chokkan 2, 5 from SEXY BOY, 5 from Goto Maki's Sayonara "Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no", and 5 from Abe Natsumi's Koi no Telephone Goal...

Anyway, I can't wait until Morning Musume's next single. I really want to hear those new Chinese "exchange students", Junjun and Linlin...I saw a video of their self-introductions during Yossi's graduation concert a few weeks ago, they're so cute! <333 They're still learning Japanese, and I could actually almost fully understand one of them since my Japanese skills are pretty basic too~

No comments: