Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I know I'm late, but...my thoughts on Nono.

I just realized I never posted my thoughts on the whole Nono pregnancy thing anywhere- and even though I'm late, it can't hurt to make a post, right?

When I first heard about her being pregnant, it shocked me so much. I was just about to go to bed on a school night, and made one last check of a few pages, including an H!P blog...when I saw the news, I totally freaked out. I ended up staying up another hour searching for more information and looking at other people's thoughts. It was on my mind the next day, too...
Honestly, I couldn't believe something like this would happen with Nono. I mean, she seemed like the least likely (ok, maybe not the absolute least, once I think about Berryz, C-ute, and Koharu and Aika) girl in H!P to get pregnant. Then again, no one expected those Aibon scandals either...
I'm really happy for her. While this is kinda sudden, and this probably wasn't the best time for this to happen, I think this is really great. She's happy with it, and so I'm happy for her.

What I don't understand is why some people think this is horrible. I've heard she was almost kicked out...but why? Is it really a bad thing? =/ People should be happy for her...right?

I'm kinda sad she's not going to be in Gyaruru. I was hoping they'd at least release the single...well, they still are, but they replaced her, so it'll be released, but without Nono. ><

I hope we'll still see more of Nono in the future~

No comments: