Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fuji Shuusuke & Tezuka Kunimitsu special single title announced

You know, I really wish these songs had PVs so I'd actually have something to comment on. Plus a PV for Type wa D! would kick ass and have lots and lots of Golden Pair love! <333333 Cause right now, all it is is three basic posts: 1) "they announced a new single today!" 2) "they announced the title of the single today!" 3) "they put the cover up on their website!" xD
This post falls under the second category. If you couldn't tell already.

タイトル:ここで僕らは出会ってしまった(初回生産完全限定盤)
アーティスト:不二周助&手塚国光
発売日:2008年2月29日(金)
品番:NECM-12156
価格:¥1,200(税込)


Title: Koko de Bokura wa Deatteshimatta (limited release)
Artist: Fuji Shuusuke & Tezuka Kunimitsu
Release date: 2008.02.29 (Friday)
Catalog code: NECM-12156
Price: 1200 yen (with tax)


"We met by chance here", or something along those lines. YAY TEZUKA/FUJI LOVE SONG <333
I wonder what the song's going to be like? I actually haven't heard any of Tezuka's solo songs, but I've listened to his songs with Aozu, and...what can I say? His voice just doesn't fit with the others. Actually, it's not as bad in WHITE LINE, but in Kakaeta Kiseki it's really funny because it's like "whee nice voices" and then BAM Tezuka's is like, uber uber low. xD Which is why he only gets like two lines. Poor Tezuka. xD Then in GIGS, with Flower (why didn't they ever get another single?) it's not that bad because Sanada's voice is uber low too. xD As for Megane's, I can't take that unit seriously because they're so much crack, so...xD
I'm assuming that, like all the other duet singles, there will be a solo song from each of them...but I don't know for sure.

I can't wait to hear this single, it sounds pretty good. It's apparently being used as the ending theme for the Tenipuri radio show this month, but I don't think anyone's ripped it or anything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...You really haven't heard any solos of Tezuka? o.o I've heard all of them. XD;; And really, his voice isn't THAT deep. At least not during "Aisubeki Hoshi". (And then there's a song from Okiayu's own album "Day After Day", called "Stardust".)

...And actually there has already been a duet by Tezuka and Fuji. It was on Tezuka's "With" album. o.O