Monday, December 17, 2007

Huge reissue of almost all Prince of Tennis limited character singles

Oh god. I got an e-mail from CD Japan, an Upcoming Artist Newsmail for Prince of Tennis, and it listed like ten billion different CDs that have already been released, most of which have gone out of print. I totally thought it was some weird mistake. Then I looked closer, to where it said "Reissue of this limited edition release from the "Prince of Tennis" series."
OH MY GOD THEY'RE RE-RELEASING ALMOST EVERY LIMITED RELEASE SINGLE X__X
Ohhh wow...I was disappointed when I found out I got into the fandom too late to get my hands on copies of lots of character CDs...but now they're re-releasing almost all of them! I can finally grab a copy of that Inui single where THEY SHOW HIS EYES ON THE COVER ZOMG!
I'm kinda surprised, though, for two reasons: first, well, just in general, I totally would never expect a re-release of any of these. I thought I'd have to go through eBay or something. Second, they're even re-releasing the brand new singles that still haven't sold out of the original release, like Taka's recent single "C'mon every burning" (which was released 2007.11.14) and the current OVA opening by byTachikiritai, "Koi no Gekidasa Ecstasy!" which was just released on 2007.10.31.
Yesasia doesn't have any of the rereleases listed, so it looks like I'll have to go through CD Japan. Which has cheaper prices, but shipping's a -bitch-. Ugh.
EDIT: I just put together like a first draft on an order with the PoT CDs and the Buono and Ongaku Gatas upcoming CDs, and it says that shipping's going to be like $50. T_________T God I hate CD Japan, but sometimes it's the only option...

Yeah, I think this is where all of my Christmas/birthday money is going to go. Forget that Yesasia order I was making, I can cut it down to just the new Buono and Ongaku Gatas stuff. xD I'm definitely grabbing quite a few of these rereleases, especially that Inui single I mentioned earlier, all of the other Valentine Kiss singles (I have the 2006 Oshitari one), the other Cap to Bin singles (I'm making it a point to collect all the singles involving Eiji), the two opening/ending soundtrack albums (who makes soundtracks limited release only? I mean, I can understand character singles, but opening/ending theme collections? that always pissed me off, but now I can actually buy them! 8D)...

Lol, I'm so excited, but they're not actually being (re)released until late February. 8D I should still pre-order though...

No comments: