Friday, December 7, 2007

grr.

I'm seriously like depressed right now, for the stupidest reasons too. D:
There seriously needs to be a Japanese bookstore somewhere around Boston. I mean, seriously, I NEED the new Prince of Tennis 40.5 Fanbook. Like, now. xD Or within the next couple of days.
But, of course, guess what? The only way for me to get it is to buy it from Yesasia. And not only does it say "Usually ships within 21 days", (I never thought it really took that long, but the fact that the first volume of Sket Dance actually took like three weeks proved me wrong) but then it'll take like two weeks just to fucking get to my house! DDD: For god's sake, that's totally not fair, I need to see all this new stuff, everyone's posting tons of stuff on the Tenipuri LJ community and it just makes me depressed cause I feel like I'm like the ONLY one in the fandom that doesn't actually have it. T_T
Cause of course the closest Japanese bookstore (that I know of at least) is in fucking New York City. I hate living in Massachusetts sometimes.
There WAS a Japanese bookstore in Boston, but they closed down, and now they're only operating online. Which totally sucks because that REALLY doesn't change my situation at all, it'll still be AT LEAST two weeks before I could get a copy.

I was thinking maybe they have it at Tokyo Kid, but honestly, even though they're the best around, they really don't have that good of a selection. And since it's in Cambridge, which is pretty far away, the chance of them having it is too low to actually warrant going there. I mean, I'd go either way, but my parents see things kinda differently...and I just went two weeks ago. So I'm really just screwed...


EDIT: WAAAIT
I was looking at the Kinokuniya website, and if I'm understanding the Japanese correctly, it's $7 shipping and it'll take 2 days to ship to MA. =D OMG YAY
Though I'd be much more confident about buying it if the website was in English...I double-checked some translations with an online translator (just to get the rough idea) so I'm %100 I have all the right options and stuff, but...xD;;

No comments: