Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moving to WordPress!

Yes, this blog is moving to a new home with a new title:
Resonant Blue

I tested out WordPress a bit ago and immediately fell in love with it. I love the idea of pages, and there's also the idea of cutting a post so the entire thing doesn't show up on the blog's main page. Plus there isn't a limit to how many categories a post can have, which I made full use of in my first new post on the new blog. xDD Just in general I like it much better than Blogger, so I made the decision to switch. After the incident last week where some WP blogs were deleted, I initially changed my mind, but then once the cause for that was pinpointed I realized I would be safe as long as I didn't put up any downloads by Pony Canyon artists. So I started making preparations to switch again, and I finally finished today. I moved all the posts from this blog, and I made the first new post already- Catching up.
See you all at the new blog~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u need to have a look @ this [url=http://bit.ly/6DwsFE]Beautifull.[/url]

just some help just visit to get me my next free video

Anonymous said...

No scams or fake sites please, just real information and programs that you can access through the internet.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.segskut.com.br/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=120]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

aitbacuhpgqmxgcuhiro, justin bieber baby lyrics, wlzfpzr.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading/following your page.Please keep it coming. Cheers!

Get Now a Best Health Insurance policy - Best Health Insurance Advisor said...

Great Article!...
Health Insurance Plans: Best Health & Medical Insurance Policy Online in India with COVID 19